Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ronaldo Opens United Return Door..


Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo says he may come back to Old Trafford.

Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that he would consider the possibility of a return to Manchester United in the future, with the Real Madrid winger admitting he would never close the door on a move back to England.

Ronaldo made 196 appearances for Manchester United between 2003-2009, scoring 84 goals. He moved to Real Madrid for a record £80 million fee in 2009, and last May the Portuguese international broke the record for the most goals scored in a season in the history of La Liga.

While United fans would love for Ronaldo to make a return to Old Trafford, the 26-year-old says he would only consider a move if the timing is right.

"I don't close the door, so maybe in the future I hope so, because I know the league, I know the players, I know the atmosphere,” Ronaldo told Sky Sports News.

"Why not? I hope so one day, but you never know. The team that I like more in England is Manchester but I cannot say that I am going to play there one day because I am very, very happy in Madrid.

"I've said a few times that, if Madrid want, I can sign for ten years more until the finish of my career but nobody knows the future.

“I cannot lie to you and say I will stay here ten years, that I am not going to come back to Manchester. It is not fair on my part. Let's see what future God has prepared for me."

Yesterday Sir Alex Ferguson revealed that Ronaldo was one of the strongest players he’s ever managed, telling reporters: "Who is the strongest player I have coached? I cannot pick one in particular, but Eric Cantona, Cristiano Ronaldo, Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs have been fantastic.”

Source : www.givemefootball.com

Bombay,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...