Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

You..


F,

I’m sorry for everything;

I’m a bad boy, as a darling..

A,

You always cried because of me;

I didn’t mean to do that, I’m sorry..

T,

You are such a wonderful girl;

Far away better than Joy, My Name Is Earl..

I,

You have the world's wonderful eyes;

Starring at me, my world becoming nice..

N,

You are talking very sweet;

Not like others, in their tweet..

Z,

You are very carrying to me;

Giving me some milos and maggi mee..

A,

You always called me every night;

I know you miss me, am I right?..

F,

We will on leave for many days;

I will endeavor seeing you, like always..

I,

We will be happy in the future;

Like you always told me, in your ‘lecture’..

R,

I will stop writing now;

Will write to you more, that’s a vow..

A,

Take a good care of yourself;

Make sure honey, you always in the pink of health..

H,

I love you so very really damn fu*#ing much;

Bigger than you imagine, my love is large..



Bombay,

2 comments:

s.m.a.r.t.i.e.s said...

haha..thanks syg..tp xyah nk prasan sgt i rindu u okey..=p LOTSOFLOVE

bombay said...

hehehe..biala...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...