Followers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Abah..

Abah,

I know you still sad;
Because of your eyes always show that..

I know you are very strong;
I believe in you i'm not wrong..

You always cried after prayer;
It's about father's miss towards her..

Every Friday you went to her grave;
Reciting some doa ensuring she safe..

Abah,

I will not disappoint you any more;
Like SPM that I didn't score..

I will be a successful man one day;
Make us happy and full of love in the air..

I want you be in a cloud nine like before;
Even I know it's really hard and sore..

Do pray for me in final exam;
Hopefully i'll be in flying colours this sem..

Abah,

That's all my writing to you;
Looking forward going home coz I MISS YOU TOO..:)



Bombay,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...